Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Best Gifts Ever!

Good day everyone! How are you guys? Feeling great? Having a good time? Well, if you're having a good time then let's celebrate! I have many reasons to celebrate. I'll try to enumerate them all.

In a Relationship



How I wish I could post her name here, but I guess I can't. But for the past weeks, she has been my inspiration. Actually, it's been months, but the formal thing came weeks ago. It was a very, non-romantic event. I guess, sometimes, it doesn't need to be romantic. The important part is that we love each other. I love you! XOXOXO...

Birthday

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me! LOL! I guess you can't beat the feeling of happiness knowing that you made it through another year of your life. That God gave you another year to live your life. How would I spend my birthday? hmmm...

Graduation Day

And the best reason to celebrate is the fact that I will graduate this coming April 8, 2010. For almost 6 years of success, failure, defeat, cutting classes, cheating, lies, escapades and both happy and sad memories, I will graduate.



All those years of frustration will finally bear me a good fruit. I am very happy indeed. Who wouldn't be?! Even if I don't have any awards and stuff (Actually, it is none of my concern in the first place) I can really say that this is the most amazing gift that God has given me so far.

God bless everyone and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc