Saturday, September 18, 2010

Being Insomniac is Always A Bad Thing!

Good day guys! How is your day?! Mine is well. Actually, it is 4:27 a.m. in our place and I am still awake. I am a self-proclaimed insomniac.

I got this sickness from working home-based on an irregular time. My schedule on my ex-employer was from 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. and that usually extends to about 8:00 a.m. So you can imagine why I have this sickness. LOL!

Being insomniac is in no way a good thing. I repeat "NOT A GOOD THING!" It poses a lot of problems whether health-wise, relationship-wise, etc.

Nothing can beat a good night sleep and waking up in the morning, greeting the day with a big and beautiful smile and with arms wide open! I long for that because I usually wake up at around lunch-time.

Anyways, I really need to get this insomniac thing off my life and fix my natural body clock.

God bless and keep the faith intact always!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc