Thursday, September 16, 2010

Got No One to Talk To?! Got The Perfect Solution for You!

Good day guys! Another day for me! Yesterday was a very inspiring day for me! Although I was thinking all day about things to do in my life, I got inspiration from a very inspiring being, that is God!

We had our weekly Wednesday worship! It was great having to speak to God and listening to Him and just telling Him everything that your heart is burdened with. And I know that He is always listening and doing His plans for me. That's why I don't worry that much.

Having problems and you got no one to talk to about these things? I suggest you close your eyes, hold your hands together, tell God everything, ask for His glory to show into your life and have faith in Him. Only He can offer you a perfect solution to your problems. And after praying and telling Him what your problems are, listen. We need to listen to hear His message.

God bless everyone and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc