Sunday, September 19, 2010

No Sleep!

Good day guys! I haven't slept. I've been awake for almost 24 hours now and it could be the case as this day could turn out very busy.

I can't sleep now and will be drinking coffee to keep me awake as I attend mass at about 1 hour from now. I need to be awake to listen to what message God will be letting me hear.

We will also be having our Christian Life Program for the YFC-SFC Crossover. It would be about 45 minutes away from our place and would take up about 2-3 hours.

In the afternoon, we will also be having our Chapter Assembly at our place for the YFCs to mingle and to learn something from God. This will be at 2:00 in the afternoon and would take up about 2-3 hours depending how early the people will come.

So basically, I won't be having a good rest. Maybe little naps will do to keep me going. I really can't blame anyone or anything except for my being insomniac. I tried everything to sleep like reading a book, listening to music, drinking a warm glass of milk but none of these deemed effective.

Oh well, I can handle this today but I really need to get back on my sleeping time to get my health back.

God bless everyone and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc