Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Letting Go and Letting God!

Good day guys! How is your day? My day is just fine. Tiring but fine. It is my ate Micah's birthday today. She is now 25 years old and going stronger and stronger literally. I remember when she ran from her room to the living room and I stopped her. She dragged me about 3 meters. It was then that I realized that we have grown so much. And it made me realize that we are children no more.

I am 23 years old now and would be 24 next year (duh?! lol)! It got me a little scared that 5 years from now, it is my ideal age to marry and to raise a family. That in such a short time, I need to get my act together and to plan for my future.

Now that being rich is out of my priority, I just want to have a stable job suitable enough to support a family. If God allows me to get rich, then thank You! But, for now, it is really none of my concerns.

I also want to serve God everyday of my life. And to share that unending love from Him to everyone around me. I originally thought of being a full time missionary, to fulfill this dream to go on missions. To go to places where God is in need.

But as the days go by, and learning many things about Him, I also realized that it is all about calling. It is really all about Him calling you to be one. If He has plans for You to follow that road, then everything will be in place and nothing can ever stop you from doing what He calls you to do.

I also learned that being a missionary is not about forcing yourself to be one. Sometimes we are too selfish and we are too caught up in the moment that we tend to forget to listen to Him. We tend to manipulate things to go according to plan. That may be a good thing but mind you it would not be Him working but you. And that is not a good thing!

And also I learned to let go and let God! Just do the best I can at what God has anointed me to do! Everything in my life is according to His plans! My family, my friends, my work, my ministry, everyone and everything around me is God's gift to me and should be taken care of with the best that I can.

To do the best we can do with our life and by putting God in the center of everything that we do, that is the best testimony one can share to others. It is not about me anymore, it is all about Him now!

I offer my life to You now and use me according to Your will! Let Your will be done!

God bless everyone and always keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc