Saturday, January 15, 2011

Puppies - Got To Own One!

Good day guys! It's been days since my last post and I kinda missed blogging. Well, maybe that shows that I have the blogger sickness defined as "an illness which is caused or resulted from the obsessiveness of a certain person to write a blog everyday. Symptoms are itching of fingers due to lack of blogging time. No solution or medication discovered yet." If you ask where did I get this definition...Well, never mind asking! hehehe...

Do you have pets at home? Well, mine are cats. Technically, they are not really our pets since we did not raise them but you can call them our pets because they live at our house. But if you let me choose a kind of pet, that would be a dog. I would choose a dog over others for many reasons. Let me enumerate:

Loyalty

I like dogs because as you can observe, compared to other pets, dogs are very loyal to their owners. They can be used to guard your house from intruders and thieves. Dogs can also save you from a life and death situation. Who would forget lassie?!

They are Cuddly

Dogs, especially the furry ones, are very cute and very cuddly. I like to cuddle them and make them my personal pillow. Hehehe...Seriously, if ever I own one, I would make sure that the dog is clean so that I can cuddle, hug and use it as my pillow.

Security

The best pet to be used as a security would be a dog. They are very territorial and if ever they sense danger lurking, they will bark and bark and will serve as an alarm unlike cats.

Well, I really like to own a dog. But dogs are not allowed in our household because my mother has a trauma regarding dogs. She was bitten 3 times already. She has a bad history regarding dogs. Well, I can't argue with her! hehe...But when I will have my own family, I will definitely own 2-3 dogs.

I found this site regarding dogs. They have many breeds of dogs including a cavoodle for sale, a cross breed of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Miniature Poodle. They also provide a pet medication online, where they offer products you can use to cure and prevent common sickness your pet dog can acquire.

God bless us and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc