Monday, January 17, 2011

How to Organize Your Thoughts

Good day guys! How is your day? Mine was a so, so day but still a blessed day. I got to chat with my friends about anything. My happiness is really not that deep. In contrast, I am just happy to be with happy and smiling friends.

Happy as we are, we know that there are still things, thoughts and feelings bugging us. Are you honestly sure that you have no problems? We all do, right?! Right!

But what is really great is to have friends who are not just there to be in our happy times, but to be able to comfort you and to listen to your rant and just give simple pieces of advices. It is really nice to talk to someone whenever things are about to burst and you can't handle things on your own. To have friends who are willing to spare time to listen to whatever nonsense that spits from your mouth.

I just talked to a very special friend of mine about things that is bothering me lately regarding my life and what road to take. Before the talk, my mind is so preoccupied by so many things that I just can't seem to figure out how to organize things. Sometimes, talking to someone, for me, somehow organizes my thoughts.

I would really like to honor my friend, Carel May Angeli Romitarez, for sparing a little bit of her time to talk to me and just to listen to me. And also for timely advices. And of course, I would like to thank the Lord God Almighty for giving me such wonderful friends to be with. I love You Oh God!

God bless everyone and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc