Saturday, January 29, 2011

Real-Life RX-78-2 Gundam



Good day guys! As a kid I used to watch anime, a lot of anime! I remember watching Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball Z, Akazukin Cha Cha, Gundam Wars, Card Captor Sakura, B't X, and many more. And I was a solid fan of Mobile Suits in Gundam. I like their design and their capabilities to fight.

As I was blog hopping, I found a post of a good blogger friend of mine, RIP666, that captured my attention. The post title is Life size Gundam Looms in Odaiba. It captured my attention, first of all because I am a fan of Gundam and, second of all, it is life size. It was made with a scale of 1:1 and is 18 meters (approx. 60 feet) tall. It was the infamous RX-78-2 Gundam. Every 30 minutes, an animation will happen where the light of this statue will turn on and fumes or mist comes out of its chest vents, shoulders and legs and its head will turn right-left-up while music is played to set the mood.

I was always dreaming of seeing a real-life Gundam. Seeing this Gundam would be one of my goals. In the near future, I know that robots like Gundam will exist. Well, robots exist now, but they are way to weak compared to Gundams but still a great achievement for man.

God bless us all and keep the faith intact!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc