Friday, January 28, 2011

Food - Drooling on Roasted and Grilled Beef

Good day guys! How many of you guys like eating meat? Pork? Beef? I personally like eating pork that's primarily because pork is more affordable than beef. But if I can buy anything without worrying about costs and stuffs, I would stuff myself with beef.

I remember a friend's party, there were many dishes prepared. There were "lechon", roasted beef, grilled beef, spaghetti, etc. I was like shocked and at the same time was happy to see that I have lots of dishes to choose from. I was like drooling over roasted beef and grilled beef, ignoring other dishes and serving myself with beef dishes before other else. When the party ended, I was like so full that I can't get up.

They say that eating beef, like prime beef, filet mignon steaks and gourmet steaks, is not good because of the fats that they contain. It is true that beef contains fats that may cause heart problems, but aside from these disadvantages, there are also benefits from eating beef.

One of these benefits is Vitamin B12. It is obtained from animal sources and abundant in beef. Vitamin B12 is very important for having a healthy nervous system. But having too much of beef can affect your health. Actually, having too much of everything is not good. That is why, for a person to have a healthy body, one should have a balanced diet.

God bless and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc