Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Outdoor Furniture!

Good day guys! As I took a rest at our humble abode, I noticed many things that only a person with no worries will notice. At first, it was not that clear to me. Maybe because of the fact that I was used to seeing it everyday. Or maybe I was too busy on other things that I failed to notice it until now.

I know you are wondering what I am talking about! What I am talking about is the area outside of our house. I noticed that it was not clearly decorated. In fact, it lacks the proper Outdoor furniture that a normal balcony or outdoor should have. One's outdoor should have some Patio furniture or Wicker furniture to accommodate your visitors outside of your house.

I noticed that we only have an old plastic table with some plastic chairs. The design is not that elegant and entertaining. Maybe I should think of a way to solve this minor problem. I think I need my big sister to help me on this ordeal because I am not that good at decorating. I hope she would be home before the Christmas season.

God bless us and always remember to keep the faith intact!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always loved the beauty of cane wicker furniture. Next year I intend to get a set of wicker table and chairs for my patio so that I can finally get rid of that awful plastic set that I currently have.

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc