Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yo Yo Jam

Good day guys! Have you heard about this so called yoyo? Back then when I was a kid in my elementary years, I experienced playing stuffs like yu gi oh, crush gear and yoyo. I was so hooked up with these kind of stuff. I remembered skipping classes just to buy these toys, especially yoyos. What I remembered was that whenever I buy yoyos at the store, I can't find a quality yoyo that is cheap for a kid to buy. Good quality yoyos were always expensive.

I heard about this website Yo Yo Jam where they sell good quality yoyos for beginners like me. They also have yoyos for intermediate and even for pros. What shocked me was that this good quality yoyos are very cheap. I bought one, the Henrys Tiger snake. I tried it and it was so awesome.

God bless and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc