Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Talk At Daybreak


Good morning guys! Had a wonderful day! My day started at dawn when we had a good chat with a good friend of mine. It was crazy but very great talk.

We talked about a lot of things from our experiences yesterday to encounters with spiritual beings. I even taught her an action song. Yes! I taught her a dance and we danced. ^_^ We had a lot of fun.

It is really a great feeling to talk to someone special. Even if my eyes and my body was telling me to rest, just talking to her gave me energy which lasted for hours. Indeed when you love what you are doing, you will still continue to find ways to make it last and to make the best out of it.

I would like to thank my friend for a great conversation and I hope there is more to come. God bless everyone and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc