Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Time I Am Pissed - Off!

Good day guys! The rest of my day is ruined! Hmppff! I was rewarded with a failed grade by helping my classmates. I helped my classmates by giving them my code for our lab exercise and told them to make it as a reference for the algorithm but instead they just made minor edits and passed it to our professor. Our professor noticed it and divided the total score to us. The total score is 40 and it was divided to 4 of us.

I was pissed-of because all my hard work was just graded with a failed grade. I can't stop myself from cursing and being angry. How can I? I know I made a mistake of giving my code and I have learned not to give your answers to your classmates. If I want to help my classmates, I should have just answered their questions and not give them the final answer or code in this case. I am just pissed-of!

God bless and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc