Friday, August 7, 2009

Programming Problem: 3n + 1!

Good day guys! I just encountered something that made my brain bleed badly. This came from my professor. Actually, the algorithm is not that complicated to understand and constructing the code is equally not that hard. What is hard is the part where we would be required to submit a copy of our code to an online Robot Judge.

I don't know why it is hard to get an acceptance. I am still working on it at the mean time. Well, maybe I just need a rest for now. By the way, the problem is 3n + 1 and believe me, it is not that hard.

I am going to sleep now. God bless us all and keep the faith intact!

2 comments:

Marky said...

I knew about this problem last semester and I tried solving this one but I did not get it. Maybe I lack more focus because it wasn't really mine, it was my friend's. Take care Earl.

The Green Man in his Green World
Out of the Mundane
Marky Online
Tiklaton

hp9200 said...

hehehe...

thanks Marky a.k.a greenman...

God bless in everything you do!

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc