Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Treasure - Award from Leah!



Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog letting them know they have been nominated.

Thanks for this award Leah! I will treasure this forever in my blogging "career" . . .

7 things you might want to know about me...
  1. I love everything about music and whenever I listen to music I usually listen to the beat and rhythm rather than the lyrics. And when I sing, I make up words destroying the song. Hehehe!
  2. I also love to dance and I think this is my passion. I like to dance pop, hip-hop and sometimes jazz.
  3. I also love to program and code because I like the feeling of finally getting the algorithm and also the feeling of satisfaction whenever I complete a certain program.
  4. I hate memory quizzes and exams. I would rather be asked to analyze and write a code rather than to be asked to answer history, biology and general information questions. I especially hate to memorize names and dates.
  5. I fall easily to a girl, especially talented ones, those who knows how to sing, dance, intellectual and opinionated. I don't like girls who wears make-up all the time. Attitude has greater effect on me than looks.
  6. When I was about 7 years old, I pooped while class was going on. The best part was that my sister cleaned me with the help of her classmates, the whole class was stopped as if there was a fatal accident, in an open area. But many of my batch mates don't know this. Hehehe...
  7. My happiness is shallow. I will be happy just seeing everyone around me happy. Whenever there are problems, I would just laugh it off. I get mad easily but will forget easily.

Awarding this to my treasured blogger friends:
Bilarboy
Greenman
SassyChick
Rip666
Ridgeboy
Marky
2pingfx

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc