Monday, September 21, 2009

Entrance to My Very Own Bat Cave!

Good day guys! How are you guys? Do you know what grandfather clocks look like? Have you ever watch some horror films where in midnight some big old clock gives off a loud sound. Well, those big old clocks, my friends, are what we call grandfather clocks. I remember when I was a child at my grandparents' house at Bohol, they had this very antique furniture and stuff that their house almost look like haunted ones. Whenever I look at the furniture, it gave me goosebumps especially their grandfather clock.

But now as I am a bit older, I see grandfather clocks as unique and elegant-looking clocks. They are big, most of the time wooden, and they have this big pendulums which I really like very much. Maybe I will get one for my future house and put it in the living room. Maybe I'll use it as an entrance to my Bat Cave just like Batman. Maybe grandfather clocks are a very great and important invention.

God bless us and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc