Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hannah Montana Mistakes!

Good day guys! This day has been pretty much consumed by school work which included heavy programming as I tried to meet a deadline in our Data Structures. I think I’ve encountered more syntax this day than actual human words. So I figured that there’s nothing like watching a good comedy show to loosen up my over-stressed brain cells. A friend of mine suggested to me that I should watch Disney’s Hannah Montana, which is all clean innocence and humor. For those who aren’t familiar with the show, it’s about a typical girl named Miley Stewart who has the best of both worlds as she lives a double life as a famous pop star. She just puts on a blonde wig, plus the makeup and the get up and she’s Hannah Montana, the teen pop sensation.

No offense to the creators of the show but I really wondered if they have ever heard of a Phone Number Lookup. It’s obvious that Miley is using only one cellular phone number. In episode one of season one, Miley’s best friend Lily, a big Hannah fan, figured out her secret as she breaks in Hannah’s dressing room after a concert and gave a call to Miley(supposedly to tell her best friend that she’s finally broken in their idol’s dressing room), which as she did so, Hannah’s phone rang. In episode 23 of season 3, a radio program called to interview Hannah Montana, a call which took place through Miley’s phone. Ok so probably the show is made for kids and details aren’t that important, since it’s all for laugh’s sake. I just thought that kids nowadays are smarter than they used to be and might figure out how the Hannah story can sometimes be too unrealistic.

God bless guys and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc