Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Halloween Costumes For A Better Trick or Treat Experience!

Good day guys! How was your day so far? For me it was fine, the weather didn't turn out to be as bad as I thought, knowing that there's currently a typhoon that hit my country. During this time of the year, frequent typhoon visits are actually expected.

Well so much for the weather, and speaking of this time of the year, September just started and one of the awaited and fun-filled time of the year, the Halloween, is nearing!



Yes, it's already September which means that each day, we're getting closer to the Trick and Treat Season! Yay for that! And since Halloween is fast approaching, I'm sure everybody is excited for lots of fun in attending costume parties. Let's recall last year's Halloween parties. Did you win as the one with the best costume? Hmm... I never did. It's been a few years and I always dressed either as a vampire, a superhero, or a prince in some fairytale. So common right? I guess that's why I never won. So this year, I want to be an eye catcher. I want to dress up as the grim reaper. That would be a great choice and I think it will be really fun to scare people off with a good black robe, a skull mask, and of course the famous grim reaper scythe.

So are you now excited to plan about your halloween costumes for this coming Halloween? There are lots of costumes to choose from as I browsed through the galleries of Pinatas.com. I found just the right one for my grim reaper idea and I think I have bigger chances of bagging the best in costume award now. I’m sure you guys are going to like a lot of Halloween costumes there too. Beat others' costumes and dress up as a skeleton, or as a Power Ranger, or even as a witch or a princess. You can also get a free shipment fee on orders over $50 by using the code 'ppfree'. Hope you’ll find the perfect fit for your much anticipated Halloween to be perfect.

God bless us and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc