Friday, September 18, 2009

Pictures - Capturing The Moment!

Good day guys! It's been a busy week and will be busier as the weekend comes closer. We will have our midterm examination on our CSC122 - Data Structures and is expected to be a very hard exam. Oh well, what can you expect from a very good instructor. Last Sunday was a very memorable one for me because it was my first time to sing a duet in front of a crowd. And now to help me remember that moment, I am looking for pictures and videos for the whole event.

I have a friend who do photo shoots and is very known for it. I want to be like him. I always dream of having my own camera to record all the events in my life and post it in my blog. It would be a good way to document my life because the emotions of an event can be stored in a picture. whenever you want to remember that event, you only need to look at the picture and you will be reminded of everything. The laughs, smiles and grief moments will all be there.In 42nd Street Photo News blog, they offer you help on everything about photography, cameras, camcorders, etc.

God bless and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc