Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Who Am I?


Good day everyone! Have you wondered who you are? Why these problems come to your life? Why you are so blessed with so many blessings? Why someone loves you? As if, all of your works are not in vain even if most people don't like it. That no matter how bad or evil you have done, still you receive blessings?!

I have asked these questions not just once, but many times. It's as if, every time I ask these questions, the answer changes. And the longer I am finding the answers, the more confused I am on living my life. I haven't found my purpose.

Everything changed when I knew the answer. When I joined Youth for Christ. It was there in my heart all along. I just need someone to confirm it! And the answer to the question Who am I is I am God's son. I am His most precious creation. I was born to be loved by Him. And because of that love, I am given blessings, graces and problems alike so that I can be who He wants me to be. Everything has a purpose in life.

All He wants, is for me to acknowledge Him, to love Him as He loves me. He wants me to have faith in Him always and never leave His side. And I don't intend to leave His side. I will have full faith in Him. I will praise and worship the Lord. I will magnify His name on high. For He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is my provider and I am nothing without Him.

And I am challenging you all to find the answer to the question "Who am I?" To find inner peace. And to have faith in Him! To acknowledge that He created each and everyone of us because He loves us. And to thank Him by following His words by heart.

God bless you in your journey in life! Everything has a purpose! You just have to have faith in Him!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc