Saturday, June 20, 2009

9-balls anyone?!

Good day guys! Are you a game lover? What do you play? Do you prefer playing alone or playing with your friends?

Gaming is a part of my life. Whether computer games, sports and native games like "luksong tinik" or "bato lata". My day is not complete without a good game. Sometimes I settle for a simple rock and scissors game just to satisfy myself. Hehehe...

As I surf the net, I found this site where you can play multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net. It let's you play online billiards with friends from other countries. You can connect there in an instant. All you need to do is to register and login. No need to confirm you email and is absolutely free. You will surely enjoy the experience of owning your friends and letting them know who is the boss!

Enjoy and God bless! Keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc