Thursday, June 25, 2009

Annoying Little Scums!

Good day guys! Do you have pets? Cats or dogs? Do you like hugging them and playing with them? Do you sleep with them then afterward are experiencing a lot of itchiness and pain? Do you find your scalp itchy and sometimes bleeding?

I have pets at home, 3 adult cats and 5 kittens, and I like cuddling and carrying them. They are so cute and I like when they rub their body at my leg. Just watching them takes a lot of frustrations in my life.

But there is one thing I don't like about having pets, and that is fleas. Those annoying small insects which lives on the fur of my pet cats. And sometimes when they rub their fur on my leg, they transfer fleas to me and afterward I feel itchy all over.

I guess all I need is to bath my pets and give them medicines to stop these annoying pests from contaminating my pets and our hose. They also bite humans as well as long as they get blood. If you don't know what flea bites look like, I found flea bite photos on the web to help you determine if you have fleas on your home.

God bless us all and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc