Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding Transportation - Preparation for the future!

Good day guys! I have been thinking. Now that I am 22 yrs old (yes! yes! I am old!), I should be thinking of my near feature. At 28, I should be married to a loving wife and have lots of children.

I haven't attended a wedding ceremony yet so I don't know the details but I have seen weddings through movies and recorded videos. The preparation is very stressful, thinking about things from designs of the wedding cake to the booking and decoration of the church. Of course, my wedding should be in church so that I may face God in his house and offer my promises to love and cherish my wife for the rest of my life. Well, that would also depend on our financial standing at that time but as much as possible it should be a church wedding.

And of course, one of the most important thing for me, the car to be used to transport my lovely wife to the church. The car needs not be a very luxurious looking car or those with gold plates around it. A nice looking car would be great, or what would be much better, if my financial capacity allows me to, is a limousine. Who wouldn't want to see a limousine carry the most precious woman of your life?

Well, that would be a dream come true for me. But for people in Chicago, Illinois, there is a way for your dream of having a limousine carry your lovely wife to church. Chicago Limo offers you transportation services for your transportation needs whether airport transfers, proms and formals, anniversaries, night outs, bachelor/ette parties, birthdays and weddings! They provide chauffeured transportation for your needs.

Preparing and planning for your future is the best thing to do, whether it is for long-term or short-term goals. A good and well prepared plan is guaranteed success. God bless us all and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc