Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AH1N1 Watch!

Good day guys! How is your day? Mine is not that fine! I am now experiencing illness. I am surfing the net for AH1N1 symptoms and I was surprised that they are just normal symptoms of a flu. AH1N1 is not that fatal if you have a very healthy immune system.

These are the common reported symptoms of AH1N1 [1]
  • Colds  «
  • Cough  «
  • Nasal Congestion  «
  • Nausea/Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Body Aches  «
  • Joint Pains
  • Fevers
  • Sore throat  ¤
  • Headaches
  • Fatigue
  • Decreased Energy  «
legend:    «  currently experiencing
               ¤  done

These are the symptoms and out of these 12 symptoms, I am currently experiencing 5 and experienced 1 already. Basing on these data, I can't still decide if I have acquired AH1N1 already or just a common flu. But I know that the best thing to do is to ask a doctor's opinion. But I think I just need to rest my body for a while.

God bless us all and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc