Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Rare Case of Conjoined Twins

Good day guys! As I logged in on my YM (Yahoo Messenger) account, I was surprised by the latest news. According to Yahoo News Philippines a baby with two heads was born in Manila. The two-headed baby was born in a family of a tricycle driver, Salvador Arganda, and his wife, Chaterian Arganda, at around 8:45 p.m. according to Yahoo News.

The twins condition is a very rare case of conjoined twins which is called dicephaly monozygotic conjoined twins. The doctors at Fabella Hospital said that they have to determine if the twins has a shared vital organs. If it is the case of shared vital organs, the baby will not survive long enough. But the good thing is that they said that the baby is very reponsive.

I hope the baby will survive. She is a very nice gift from God.

God bless us all and keep the faith intact!

2 comments:

iAmAnnaMarie said...

That was interesting,Earl...hope the baby/babies live too...

hp9200 said...

yeah...

I Hope too...

I know that whatever the outcome is, it has a reason.

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc