Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now In My Last Year!

Good day guys! Being a student is very tiring and very exhausting. Take it from someone who spends his college for about 6 years until now. I know, I know! I am still a student and proud to be one. There are many things I learned from being late. So many things that it opened my eyes to some reality that, for me, is a good thing I learned before entering the world of employment. Now in my last year in college, I want to share something which helped me.

For those students out there, passing the subjects/courses you are into is a matter of determination and time management. If you are that determined to learn and pass the course, then you can do everything, and I do really mean everything, just to pass the course. Well, you know what I mean! ;)

There is also one sure way to pass the course and that is to study and be resourceful and not just read those books that your professor told you to. You can always go to a library, which I find it hard to do in all of my years in education. Also, you can ask everybody's best friend, Google, for references. I also found this site for your Chemistry Lab and Chemistry Test which includes a Chemistry Lecture Note and Chemistry Textbook Answer. It also contains many e-books for interesting topics.

God bless us and keep the faith intact!



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc