Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tourist Spots - My Target Locations!

Good day guys! Summer is out but it doesn't mean that you cannot go on a vacation. Anyone can go to a vacation. As for me, I can't go because of academic responsibilities. But when this responsibility is finished, I will go on a vacation for about 6 months or maybe more. I want to enjoy my freedom from the academic life.

There are many destinations that attract me locally.

Boracay - I personally like boracay because of its white sand and the also because of its tourists. You can see lot's of vitamins for your eyes there. The "SIGHT SEEING" is good, if you know what I mean. Hehehe!

Chocolate Hills - One of the tourist attraction that I would really like to visit because of its uniqueness and also because that's one of our pride as Bohol'anons. I am proud to say that I am a Bohol'anon!

Samal City - Also because of the beaches and the mainy tourist attractions that it offers you. I am a beach person.

But I discovered something as I surf the web for best places to go to and to have fun with. Introducing myrtle beach. Myrtle beach is located in South California and is known for it's tourist areas including golf courses, myrtle beach lodgings, broadway at the beach, myrtle beach pavilion and lots more.

You can stay there at a very comfortable and safe Myrtle Beach Hotel. If you want to view the ocean from your room, you can always choose one of the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotels
An Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel is a good place to stay for your vacation needs there in California.

If you want to go on vacation, choose a location where you are 100% guaranteed that you will have fun. Choose the right places and enjoy! God bless and keep the faith intact!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bf1f482299b6f727847050cc2fc37fdc